Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Paper Players # 143

Hi Stampers,

I love it when I can post to my blog multiple times in one week.  Sometimes life gets in the way and I don't get to create as much as I would like.  This is a good week where I have been able to create multiple projects.  Love it when that happens!! :)

Today's card was inspired by Ann's sketch from The Paper Players.

 
Check out what the design team created.  Their cards are always amazing!!  This is my take on Ann's sketch.
 
 

 
 

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Floral District Designer Series Paper 
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: World Treasures
Embelishments:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Elsa! Such a clean take on the layered sketch and I love how you've used the tiny butterfly as the second element. Lovely colors together too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Elsa! I love this color combination and the great patterns in the DSP. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete