Friday, May 3, 2013

Fab Friday 17

Hi Stampers,

Just a quick post today to share a card I made for  Fab Friday 17. 


I am using another set that is retiring - probably the set that I am mostly shocked about since I absolutely love it. Which set that is retiring that you absolutely love and are sad about?



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  International Bazaar Series Paper 
Ink:  Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad, Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad, Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad, Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Perfectly Preserved
Embelishments:  Brights Collection - Buttons
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Cannery Set Framelits Die, Bitty Banners Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Elsa. This one shocked me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because I LOVE that jar and you made such a fun card with it, but I'm sad because I just can't believe this set is leaving us. It might be my favorite ever! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all a little surprised that Perfectly Preserved is retiring…what a shame! But your card is super cute…love the little flowers in the jar and your colors are great as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to use this stamp. I love how you used it instead of a tag shape. I'll be sad to see it go, too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete