Wednesday, May 1, 2013

retrosketches #61

Hi Stampers,

Can't believe it is May 1st already.  Before you know it the new catalog will be here.  Only 30 days left but who's counting :) As a demonstrator I am able to pre-order items from the new catalog so I am anxiously awaiting for all my goodies to arrive so that I can share some projects with you.

I wanted to use one of my favorite sets that is retiring in today's sketch from  retrosketches #61



I received this set when I signed up for a regional event that Stampin' Up was having in Providence, RI a couple of years back.  Always nice to receive from goodies :)




Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  First Edition and Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper 
Ink:  Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad, Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad, StazOn Ink
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Nature Walk
Embelishments:  Paper Doilies
Tools:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment