Monday, June 2, 2014

2014-2015 Annual Catalog is LIVE!!!


Hi Stampers,

I know I have been MIA on my blog the past couple of months and I am sorry about not posting.  It's been a crazy time with working full time and family life and trying to stay on top of my blog.  I have been stamping, thankfully, but haven't been able to post as much as I would want too.  I am hoping with school and activities coming to a close at the end of June I will have more time to post on my blog :)

I do have some exciting news though.  The new SU 2014-2015 Annual Catalog went live today. 


 
You have a big wish list?  No problem!!! Take advantage of the $50 Starter Kit for a limited time!  With the all the perks and discounts of being a demonstrator it's hard to pass up.  You can join as a hobbyist or to start your own stamping business.  Contact me today!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment