Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Birthday


Hi Stampers,

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I receive a magazine with tons of inspiration and ideas for projects to share in my classes.  I cased this card from our January/February 2014 Stampin' Success.  All the products I used for this card came from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog that comes out on January 28th and it goes through March 31, 2014.  I am not allowed to show you pictures of the actual stamp set or paper packs but I can show you projects I have made using those products :)




When I was flipping through the Stampin' Success this card instantly grabbed my attention.  Not sure if it was the paper , or the cute saying from the stamp set, or my new all time favorite the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack.  It's 10 yards of Crisp Cantalope, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit twine.  This is much thicker twine then our Baker's Twine that we carry in the Annual Catalog. 

If you are interested in receiving a copy of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog you can send me an email and I will put one in the mail for you once they are available in a few weeks. If you are new to Stampin' Up and Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 you spend in any of the catalogs with Stampin' Up you receive one FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment