Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!


Hi Stampers,

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!!!

Today's card inspiration came from The Friday Mashup!  Here is what the Mashup Challenge was:

  1. Create a project using the colors "Real Red, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay & Crumb Cake."
  2. Create a project with some "Glimmer/Shimmer/Bling. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "Real Red, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake & Glimmer."


 
I decided to do a New Year's card using option 2 for the Friday Mashup.  That was to create a project with some "Glimmer/Shimmer/Bling."
 
Here's my take on the challenge:
 
 
What do you think?  Enough bling :)
 
Have a great start to 2014 and thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. I think you blinged it up perfectly! :) Happy New Year to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I love the use of the new stamp set, and yep, lots of bling. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all that bling! I need to order that set for sure. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete