Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Sale!!!!






Hi Stampers,

Stampin Up!'s annual holiday sale begins TOMORROW!!!  It starts Wednesday, November 20th - December 2nd.  There are over 70 items on sale this year.

You can download and print the flyer HERE.

There are a few items that are a 24 hour doorbuster.  The paper trimmer is on sale at a discount of 30% off.  Normally the paper trimmer is $29.95 but on Wednesday it's on sale for $20.97.

The Simply Scored Diagonal Plate is also 30% off.  You can get this great buy for only $8.37.


The third and last product on sale for ONE day only is a set of 38 markers plus this handy case at a discount of 30% off.  Normally this goes for $109.95 and on Wednesday it's discount down to $76.97

 
I need to check my own stash to see what I can replenish with these great sales!!!  

If you want anything at this great price send me an email or shop at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment