Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stamping Weekend


Hi Stampers,

This past weekend I was lucky enough to get together with three amazing ladies for a weekend of crafting.  We stayed at a hotel in Burlington, MA for one night.  We have been talking about doing this since the summer and we finally got together.  Kristie and I came down from NH, Michelle lives outside of Boston so her commute was easy, and Maureen drove from up from Pennsylvania. 

We spent the day stamping together and borrowing each others goodies.  I packed up my crafting room and down I went.  I think I ended up using everyone else's stamps more so then mine.  It was a lot of fun and now my wish list is way to long.

 
 
Here are some cards I made using new stamp sets.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

 
 



8 comments:

  1. I need to see them better they look awesome miss you and I am so jellos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I couldn't come up this weekend! So glad you had a great time, and I love all of the cards you made. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are all great! I didn't get to see them all up close since I went to be earlier than you and Michelle on Sat. night. I love those dangling lights and think I might need to add them to my wish list. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. It was a fun weekend and I wish you could be there with us (Kimie and Linda). Next time you stay up with us late Kristie :) That was my only set I used of my own. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute, Elsa and girls~ Love the colors, and all the work is so very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When is the next get together? I'm ready! I never saw those lights, I want to play with them too. Where are they from?
    I didn't realize you made so many cards!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never to early to start thinking about the next one ;) Got them from PTI. Super cute lights!! Once I got past those boxes, which took forever, but they came out super cute, the cards were easier. Don't forget Michelle and I were up longer then we probably should have been too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, that's right :) I think we'll need to plan a Winter getaway!

    ReplyDelete