Friday, October 18, 2013

Seize the Birthday and Freshly Made Sketches


Hi Stampers,

Today's card is actually inspired by two challenges.  The first one is for Seize the Birthday and the challenge is to use fall colors for a birthday card.  The second is Freshly Made Sketches #118.

 
And here is my take on both these two challenges.  My mom's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and with it being in the same month as Thanksgiving it was perfect to use one of my new favorite stamp sets.
 
 
 
 
I am off to pack for a night away of stamping with some friends tomorrow.  Hopefully I will have some projects to share with you next week.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for a fall birthday. I'm sure your mom will love it. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that DSP in the background! Perfect for a Fall inspired birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fall birthday card! I love the burlap! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete