Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Gifts


Hi Stampers,

We are getting ready for Halloween and putting together our teacher's gifts.  We will be making cookies to put in these cute little boxes.  Avery, my youngest, wanted to help me glue the rosette's for the box tops.  You can see her here concentrating and learning how to use the glue gun. 


I am using some of Stampin' Up!'s retired designer series paper and stamp set to create these cute boxes.  We filled them up with sugar cookies.


Avery wanted to put her own decorations on her box for her teacher.  I don't think she really liked my witch as much as hers. Here's a picture of Avery's witch and her box for Ms. Erin.



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. These boxes turned out great, Elsa!
    I love Avery's witch and I know Ms. Erin will love it too. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete