Friday, October 4, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches # 106


Hi Stampers,

Today's card was inspired by Amy O'Neil from Freshly Made Sketches. 


As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use the Regarding Dahlias stamp set.  I've actually been using this stamp set a lot lately.  I love the flower image and how beautiful it looks stamped as a whole or even off set it on your card stock.  I decided to use the thank you sentiment since I feel like I never have enough thank you notes :)



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the big flower in this set! So pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elsa! I love that dahlia! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dahlia is perfect for this,sketch! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete