Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Where Have I Been....


Hi Stampers,

I know, I know....it's been awhile.  I was on vacation in Maine at the beach with my family.  Between having the girls home full time on summer vacation and trying to keep them entertained it's been very hard to get into my craft room to create projects to share with you all.  Summers are my time with the girls where we can spend some quality time together and not run around from activity to activity and doing school work.  I treasure this time with them since I know soon enough they will get older and not want anything to do with me :) 

I do have a couple of cards that I want to share with you but still need to edit the photos.  These are the cards I created this month for my Stamp Set of the Month Club so I also need to give the ladies time to receive their package :)

Do you know what my Stamp Set of the Month Club is?  Do you want to get something in your mailbox besides bills?  Do you want to get a surprise package in your mailbox once a month?  Something fun for you to get - You will love to get your package.  Have a class sent right to your door.  This club is perfect for those who can't attend classes.  This club can be done from the comforts of your own home.

Each club member will receive the "stamp set of the month," chosen by me, along with two finished card samples using that stamp set.  The stamp set will be valued between $15.95 - $21.95.  If you already have the stamp set that I chose, no worries, you can replace the stamp set with another one that you choose.  If the value of the stamp set you pick is greater then the $21.95 all you need to do is pay the difference in the price increase. 

Your package will arrive at some point that month.  My goal is to have all packages in the mail by the 25th of each month.  I have been able to meet this goal and actually send it way sooner but at least that gives you an idea and me a deadline.
 

Contact me today to JOIN!!

Stay cool out there...it's a heatwave going on right now here in NH!!  Miss you all and I will do my best to post as much as I can.  

Happy Summer!!







No comments:

Post a Comment