Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Stampers,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  The weather here in NH turned out to be beautiful.  I spent the day at Canobie Lake Park on Saturday.  I used to be a ride kind of girl but not any more.  I let the hubby do all the crazy rides with Maya and my nephew Nelson.  Nelson is afraid of heights but this year he actually tried more rides then ever before.  There's a little video of him down below.  I couldn't stop laughing - bad aunt I know. 

In a couple of weeks Maya turns 8.  She likes to celebrate her birthday everyday until the actual day so today's card is inspired by Maya.  Happy Birthday #1 Maya!!!



I love this designer series paper and how bright it is.  I thought it was appropriate with birthday balloons.  What kid doesn't love balloons?  For the month of July when you buy three of your favorite designer series paper you get ONE for free.  Stock up and save this month.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple and Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday, Pennant Parade, A Fitting Occasion
Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Pennant Punch



1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the bright colors and your little video made me laugh. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete