Sunday, June 23, 2013

PCCCS #47: Card Sketch

Hi Stampers,

Today's quick card is inspired by the sketch over at Paper Craft Crew.

Sketch-47
 
 
 
Today's stamp set is a new one for me and it's my July Stamp Set of the Month Club set.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on that little bicycle so I knew I had to use it for this sketch challenge.
 




What do you think of the cute old fashion bicycle?  Isn't it super cute :)

 
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Gumball Green, and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple and Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Cycle Celebration 
Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Tools:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners, Oval Framelits

1 comment:

  1. Elsa, all I can say in one word is CUTE. That stamp and Dsp are a great pairing. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at The Paper Craft Crew! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete