Friday, June 14, 2013

Krafty Kids – Stick Puppets from Stampin' Up Blog

Hi Stampers,

I wanted to share something with you from Cindy B a Sr. Staff Writer at Stampin' Up.

Need something to keep the kids busy on a rainy day? Get out your Stampin’ Up! craft supplies and tools and help them create their own stick puppets! Cover the wood craft sticks with Designer Series Paper for a little extra color.  These puppets were a snap to put together, and were so much fun to make. They would also be perfect package decorations or party favors.
Got any creative rainy day ideas? We’d love to hear about them in the comments section below!






I haven't had to much time lately in my craft room.  Winding down with school and finishing up with all the girls activities.  I did receive an order yesterday for my Stamp Set of the Month ladies so I am hoping to work on their projects the next couple of days.  I got five new stamp sets that I can't wait to use and show you.  I am hoping to be able to do that this weekend.

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment