Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HSS SKETCH CHALLENGE #162

Hi Stampers,

Boy it feels like a long time since I had an opportunity to take a few moments to myself and stamp something.  It's been a combination of a few things.  Maya is finishing up school and we've been working on her year end school project.  Between all that we had Father's Day and our wedding anniversary so it's been non-stop.  Looking forward to some down time once school is over next Wednesday.

In the meantime I wanted to share a card today inspired by the sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

 
 
I finally got to use my Chalk Talk stamp set.  I love this stamp set since it comes with coordinating framelits that make it easier to cut out the images. 
 
 
Can you see the new designer series paper I am using?  It's the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper and it is another great pack in this years Annual Catalog.  


Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, and Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Chalk Talk 
Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Tools:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners, Chalk Talk Framelits 

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Bright and Cheerful color combo!! Love the use of new products!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Fun colors and I love that tag! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card! I love this set as well, and love your use of the tag. Thanks for sharing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea of using the tag on the front of your card. You're card is simple and stunning. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the new stamp set, and the birthday paper is so cute! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete