Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hi Stampers,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Wish the weather cooperated a little bit more to do some much needed yard work.
 


Today's card I am using the Secret Garden stamp set.  I am loving this stamp set and how versatile it is.  Last week I posted quick and easy thank you notes I created using this set.  This card I used the framelit dies to cut out the shapes.  If you don't own a Big Shot or the framelits for this set don't forget to add it to your next order.  Or if you don't mind cutting just use your paper snips and cut out the leaves and flowers. 



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum Card Stock
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings, Amazing Family
Tools: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelit Die

No comments:

Post a Comment