Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This and That Product Line


Hi Stampers,
 
Stampin' Up has a new product line called This and That.  "Capture your life's moments and inspirations.  It doesn't have to be perfect; it just has to be you!"
 

I purchased my own journal but still trying to figure out what I want to use mine for.  I think it's going to end up being a family journal showcasing the girls and trips/activities we do as a family.  A friend of mine gave me the idea to do one for each of the girls.  You could add something for each of their school years in the journal.  When they graduate from high school you would give them the journal.  I thought this was a great idea!  Another friend even suggested having their teacher each year write a little message to them that you could add to the journal.  The possibilities are endless!!
 
Here is a picture of my cover that I have been working on.  It’s still a work in progress, but I’ll update you as I go.
 
Here you can see that the inside pages are already decorated for you.  All you need to do is add pictures, journaling, mementos.  The pages are much thicker then you would expect and you even get two envelopes to add letters or any other items inside them.

Stampin' Up! products Used:
This and That Journal (Item # 131268 - $10.95)
This and That Designer Series Paper (Item # 130814 - $10.95)
This and That Designer Stickers (Item # 131271 - $4.95)
This and That Designer Washi Tape (Item # 131269 - $4.95)

Contact me today if you would like to order your own This and That Journal (elsa.barthel@comcast.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment