Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch and Fab Friday Color Challenge

Hi Stampers,

Just a quick post today on a card I created for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 184 and Fab Friday Color Challenge.



I've been having so much fun with the new goodies I received that I had to make another card today using them.  Today's card features two new stamp sets and I'm using the Artisan Label Punch again.

 
 
 
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness and Label Love 
Tools:  Big Shot, Artisan Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Hearts of Flutter Framelit
 
Hope everyone is having a good Mother's Day.  My poor Avery has been sick with a stomach bug.  I was hoping it would be for 24 hours but not so much. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like the split design. I hope your little one feels better :( Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the diagonal cut; it adds a lot to the card. I also like the stamping on the banner…great use for those long skinny stamps in Mosaic Madness. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! That sketch is cool!! I love the new Artisan Label punch!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, clean and simple! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete