Tuesday, May 14, 2013

retrosketches #63...

Hi Stampers,

Today's card is using one of my new favorite designer series paper called Soho Subway.  This card is inspired by the sketch over at retrosketches #63.


Now that I got my hands on this designer series paper I can't stop using it.  I see myself needing to replace this paper pack soon :)



I am also using the Label Love stamp set from the new catalog.  Love that a lot of our stamp sets coordinate with a punch so that you don't need to cut it out with a scissors.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Soho Subway
Ink:  Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Label Love  
Embelishments:  Hung Up Cute Clips
Tools:  Artisan Label Punch

Don't forget about my virtual online workshop happening this week.  one lucky stamper is going to receive the hostess benefits.  Check out the original post HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment