Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day for Paper Players #144

Hi Stampers,

On Monday I received my pre-order for the new Stampin' Up Annual Catalog that comes out on May 31st.  Today's card was inspired by Anne Marie's challenge over at The Paper Players


Today I was finally able to use some of my new goodies I ordered.  The stamp sets I am using are Wildflower Meadow and Really Good Greetings.  I am also using an embossing folder that coordinates with the Wildflower Meadow stamp set.


Two new In Colors that I am using are Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding.  My card base is using a new color for the Neutral family - Smoky Slate.  Can you also see that the sentiment that I punched out is with the new Artisan Label Punch?  The Happy Mother's Day sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes from the current catalog which will be carrying over to the new catalog.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Wildflower Meadow and Really Good Greetings
Embelisshments:  Rhinestone Jewels 
Tools:  Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Flower, Word Window Punch, Artisan Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Elsa, is that's sentiment is just perfect for a Mother's Day card? I love your use of the wildflower stamp. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared this great card with us
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wildflower stamp is so pretty in strawberry slush! Great choice of sentiment's for our theme! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsa, your card is gorgeous! I love seeing new products put to use, especially the new colors. And by the way, I love your blog header too, awesome artwork! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete