Saturday, May 4, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #59

Hi Stampers,

I usually don't think about holiday cards this early in the year but I saw this card challenge and I just wanted to try it.  This is my first time creating a card for Merry Monday.

Today's sketch comes from Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenges #59.
  

This is the card I came up with.  I am actually using a few Stampin' Up products that will be retiring or have retired already.


Can you see the Mica Flakes (retired) on the snowman? 

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Christmas Cheer Scrappin' Kit 
Ink:  Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad, Soft Subtles Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Real Red and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun
Embelishments:  Mica Flakes 
Tools:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framleits

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite snowman and I'm so glad to see him, Elsa! He will be missed. Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love this snowman, it is too bad he is retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, nice use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love how you've use this framelit for your images and your green DSP is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, this image is so cute and I love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete