Sunday, May 26, 2013

HSS Sketch Challenge #160

Hi Stampers,

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!  So excited that summer is finally here and I get to enjoy the beach summer.

A quick card today inspired by HSS Sketch Challenge #160.

 
I have been enjoying myself with the new product coming out on May 31st in the new Annual Catalog.  If you are a customer of mine and would like a catalog please send me an email and I will put one in the  mail for you (elsa.barthel@comcast.net).
 
Here's my card for today.
 
 
This designer series paper is another great pack.  It's so  bright and cheery and how can it now make you smile :)

 
 
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, and Islando Indido Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Label Love
Tools:  Artisan Label Punch 

4 comments:

  1. Great use of new products- so Bright and Cheerful!!! Love all the layers!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER FUN CARD! I love these bright colors and you used one of my most FAV sets! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo, it's really bold! I love that new set with the punch, it worked great for this sketch...great job!!! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used that punch. I would never thought of using that punch to layer on the new one. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete