Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hi Stampers,

If you are my Stamp Set of the Month Club Members and you haven't received your package STOP here :) 


I had a blast creating these two cards for you this month.  It is one of those stamp sets that you either love it or hate it - and I am LOVIN' IT :)  A little sneak peak as well with using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.  What do you think of it?  Will you be adding this to your future orders?


My all time favorite card is this one.  I used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder again along with the new Really Good Greetings stamp set for my sentiment.  The sentiment reads {And It's all REALLY good!}  Makes me want to host a lobster bake and use these as my invitations. 



Which one is your favorite card?



Interested in joining my Stamp Set of the Month?  Do you want to get something in your mailbox besides bills?  Do you want to get a surprise package in your mailbox once a month?  Something fun for you to get and you will love your package each month.  The club is perfect for those who can't attend classes.  This club can be done from the comforts of your own home.  Email me today if you have any questions or would like to join elsa.barthel@comcast.net 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I received these the other day and I have to say I LOVE what you did with this set, even though I didn't get it. :) I especially love that embossing folder and will be getting it.

    ReplyDelete