Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Friday Mashup

Hi Stampers,

Today's card was inspired by the sketch created by Amy over at The Friday Mashup!

 
 
The Mashup Challenge was to:
  1. Create a project using "the sketch".
  2. Create a "set of cards".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "set of cards using the sketch".
 
 
 
 
I decide to create one card using "the sketch."  This new designer series paper is so bright and cheery.  Another one that I have been loving using.  This paper pack coordinates with the new Mosaic Madness stamp set (which I haven't used yet) and the Mosaic Punch. 
 
 

What are your thoughts on the butterflies?  I am loving how the butterflies look using the Vellum Card Stock.  What do you think?
 
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings 
Embelishments:  Rhinestones
Tools:  Mosaic Punch

Don't forget about my virtual online workshop happening this week.  One lucky stamper is going to receive the hostess benefits.  Check out the original post HERE


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the vellum butterflies! This DSP is fun and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sistah!! I do love the vellum butterflies. This paper pack makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the little butterflies with the rhinestones. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondderful card, very bright and cheery!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, wonderful...I cant type tonight, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous.. I love the colors and how you did the layout. Congrats on being a Glamette this week. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete