Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wishing Big!


Hi Stampers,
Happy Tuesday!  I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted a project.  It's been a busy time with sick kids, Easter weekend, and me getting ready to leave for a crafting retreat.  Hopefully the kids are on the mend.  The girls got so much candy that I don't know what to do with it.  I'm off to NC for a crafting retreat and I am super excited about it.  I am flying down with two of my friends on Thursday  night.  Looking forward to three days of crafting, recharging my batteries, but most importantly meeting some amazing crafters for the first time.  Some I have already met in person, others I have spoken with on the phone, but the majority of them it has been online friendships.  After almost 2 years of getting to know these ladies I finally get to meet them in person.  YAY!!!  I'm bringing my laptop down so I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures of the weekend and some projects as well.
 
Today's card was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #156
 
 
Kind of reminds me of an Easter egg in a way.  I guess I must still have it on the brain.  This card I made for myself for my trip down to NC.  Some of my friends and I have been counting down and I've been checking the weather.  Of course coming from NH I was hoping for some warm sunshine but it looks like rain on Thursday and Friday.  Please please wish big for me and wish for some vitamin D. 
 
 
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White Card Stock, Pacific Point Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embelishment:  Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Framelit Dies, 3/4" x 15/16 Oval Punch
 

6 comments:

  1. Great card! So looking forward to our trip!
    2 more sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!!! Love the bright and cheerful colors!!! Great texture!! The bow is a perfect accent!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane Have a great crafting retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Gives me an idea for the umbrella paper I have. Have fun on yoiur retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR CARD!! I think that DSP is my most FAV!!! Thanks so much for joining us at HSS, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super juicy colors! I love all that brightness with a rain themed card. Hope your babies are all well now, and your retreat gave you lots of time for cards!!! Thanks for playing with the sketch at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cheery card! Love the colors - they pop on the white. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete