Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun Weekend in Raleigh

Hi Stampers,

I got back late last night from a fun weekend paper crafting in Raleigh, NC.  I finally got to meet some amazing women and it was very sad to part ways again.  We had so many laughs and even some tears at times and I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to craft with.  Can't wait to see them all again next year!!


This is where I spent my weekend.  We arrived on Thursday night and left on Sunday afternoon.  Didn't see much of Raleigh other than the hotel. 



 All the ladies busy working on their projects.




The hot air balloon card I did not make but isn't it cute?  My good friend Michelle came with me and made me this card.  She's a natural!!!


Michelle and I busy at work during pajama party night.  Don't we look focused :)


This is a great picture of all the amazing women who attended.

Hope everyone had a good weekend - back to unpacking for me!


1 comment:

  1. Elsa...I'm so jealous! Your weekend looks amazing and inspiring. Looks like SU is going great for you. Hopefully I can catch up with the fantastic bunch of Clearly Creative gals soon, I miss you all lots! Keep ink on those fingers! Your cards are gorgeous;)

    ReplyDelete