Friday, April 19, 2013

First Communion Favors and some exciting news :)

Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!  Have not had an opportunity to try out some challenges this week since I have been busy working on Maya's first communion party favors.


I got this idea from one of my friends and fellow demonstrator, Catherine Pooler.  I knew I wanted to put chocolates inside a box or cellophane bag but hadn't made up my mind and then she made these and I thought they were perfect.  I like the box idea better than the cellophane bag because it keeps people wondering what could be inside :)




All products used from Stampin' Up!

I also have some exciting news to share today.  I had one person this week join my stampin' team (yay).  I would like to welcome a good friend of mine - Michelle.  She took advantage of the current promotion where your Starter Kit is ONLY $99 but you get to choose $155 in product.  What a bargain!  Email me at elsa.barthel@comcast.net and we can chat about it.

 Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The treat boxes are just perfect Elsa!!! And congrats to you on your new recruit..........also to Michelle for joining!

    Joy Jones

    ReplyDelete