Friday, April 26, 2013

By The Tide #2

Hi Stampers,

I recently purchased By The Tide stamp set for my Stamp Set of the Month Club and I can't stop using it.  Not sure if I have the ocean on the brain (wishing for summer) or what it is but I am lovin' this stamp set.  This is my second card this week using this stamp set.

I'm using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colors from colourQ for today's card. 

Sketch brought to you by Allisa at Freshly Made Sketches
 
 
Here's my take on today's sketch and color challenge.  Hope you enjoy the card and the stamp set.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White Card Stock, Crumb Card Stock, Lucky Limeade Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks in Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad, Lucky Limeade Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: By the Tide
Embelishments:  Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Big Shot

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Elsa. Before I looked at the supply list I thought the dsp layer was crimped card stock. I still love and use my crimper for personal use!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I haven't seen this stamp set used with these colors before, and I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Great use of this week's colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Elsa, love your underwater scene and those stamps. Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card and the way you use type as texture in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamp set with the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete