Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF!!

Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!! I've been busy the past couple of days creating in my stamp room.  I am almost done with my daughter's first communion invitations.  I have a few more to finish up and then I will be able to mail them out.  I've also been working on some swaps for a papercrafting retreat I will be attending in a few weeks in Raleigh.  I am so excited to finally meet some amazing woman after almost 2 years talking online and on the phone.  I have 10 done so far so just 10 more to go.  We only had to make 20 so not to bad or stressful.  On top of all this I was able to join two challenges this week - this one is my second one for the week - all in all - a good week in my stamping room if you ask me :)

Today's challenge sketch comes from Jen over at Freshly Made Sketches
The layout is pretty simple and I do love it.  The circle on the layout says we can use any shape.  At first I was going to use a circle, which seems easy to do.  With my designer series paper having circles I felt like it would have been appropriate to use - or maybe not.  Instead I decided to use my Two Tags Bigz Die to add my shape to the front of my card. 

When you open the tag you can write a little message for the recipient of the card.

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White Card Stock, Summer Starfruit Card Stock, Sahara Sand Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (today's last day to earn it)
Ink: Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad, Islando Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: World Treasures, Mixed Bunch
Embellishments: Summer Starfruit
Tools: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim XL Die, Two Tags Die

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a good weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the two tags die as your circle in the sketch! I am working on a card using this sketch as I type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever design and use of the sketch! I love the colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete