Thursday, March 14, 2013

Smorgasbord!!

Hi Stampers,

WOW it's been almost a week since I have posted.  It's been one of those weeks I guess for me.  Last time I posted I mentioned that Maya was having her first ballet dance competition and here are a couple of pictures from last weekend. 

Even after all the excitement of competing in their first competition we were able to gather the girls together and take a picture with their teacher, Ms. Megan.  Great job girls!!

Each girl took turns holding the team trophy and their medal.  The trophy is displayed at the school for everyone to see.  But each girl received a medal which they can take home.  Here's Maya holding the team trophy.
 After the crazy busy weekend we had I was some sick on Monday.  Spent the whole day on the couch.  Feeling much better finally but it's been one of those crazy weeks for me.  Between being sick, getting ready for the Science Fair and helping Maya work on her project, and going dress shopping for her first communion dress.  I am ready for a down day for sure!!!

I just had to share a picture of Maya and Avery all dressed up in their pretty gowns. This is not the dress Maya picked out but don't they look beautiful?  Baby sister had to try one on too :)
  
  
Even though I have not posted a project on my blog I just wanted to show you that I have been working on something but can't share it just yet :)  As you can see I have been very busy and my desk shows it.  I received my Stamp Set of the Month Club order this week and I have been busy creating their samples.  I got one card done so now just have one more to go.

 

This Sunday I am also hosting a kids St. Patrick's Day / Easter Class (combination class).  I will share the cute projects we made on Monday and hopefully be able to share the Stamp Set of the Month Club samples with you as well.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the work week and weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Maya. Great Job Maya. The girls look so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Maya! Thanks for sharing your pictures, your girls are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete