Monday, March 4, 2013

It can't be....

Hi Stampers,

It can't be Monday already? Why does the work week so by so slow and the weekend flies by?  I feel like I got a lot accomplished this weekend around the house.  Caught up on lots of laundry and cleaning - nothing fun but it feels great to have it all done. 

I did get to have some fun and go out to dinner on Saturday night.  Kevin and I had reservations at our favorite restaurant right over the border.  The food was excellent and I can't wait to go back again.  On Sunday I had a card class at my house.  It was a small group this month but we still had a blast!!! When I booked this class a few months back I forgot about school vacation week and families being away.  Next time I will to a better job planning it :)

Here are the cards the ladies made at yesterday's class.  One of them you already saw from a previous post.  I finally tried the triple time stamping technique and it's one of my favorites from yesterday's class (if I had to pick one). 




Hope everyone had a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love your cards here. I too think I like the triple time stamping one the best. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo wish I lived closer and could come to you parties all the card are great and yes the triple time stamping is so awesome!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete