Friday, March 1, 2013

Got Green?

Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!!! YAY glad that this weekend is finally here.  Looking forward to a date with the hubby and a card class on Sunday.  Maybe I will even get to do some stamping myself too.  Hope you have a great weekend!!

I saw two challenges that I wanted to play along with when I created today's card.  The first challenge is with Freshly Made Sketches and the second is for SUO Challenge. 


This card proves that you don't need tons of stamps to be a papercrafter.  I wanted to try to use as little stamping as possible in today's card to show that even just with paper you can create cute cards.  The one stamp I used was from Got Treats stamp set.  After stamping my sentiment I even thought this would be a great St. Patrick's Day card and I could have used the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes for my greeting.  I'm loving this layout from Freshly Made Sketches and the Going Green  challenge for SUO.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White and Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper:  Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Ink: Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Ink
Stamp Set: Got Treats
Embossing Folder: Chevron
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die and Bitty Banners Framelits

5 comments:

  1. Lovin' all the green and texture on your card! Have fun on your date and your card class on Sunday. I am having a Stampin' Up! party tomorrow, can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! Love all the textures and strips you added. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattern and texture - some of my favorite things! And throw in some Lucky Limeade and I'm in card-heaven! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the greens! The papers and textures look great. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great use of the greens and the patterns! Wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete