Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FM102 It's a Triple Challenge!

Hi Stampers,

Today is my first time playing along with The Friday Mashup.  This is a triple challenge created by Holly.



The challenge for this sketch is:

1. Make a project using the "Sketch".

2. Or Make a project using "Butterflies & Your Brayer".

3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with "your Brayer using the Sketch and add some Butterflies".

I decided to do it all.  Like I mentioned yesterday I have been afraid to use my Brayer so when I saw that this challenge had Braying I knew I had to use it right away.  I have no excuse other than blaming it on my OCD.  I was concerned that my Brayer would be permanently inked up.  Silly I know!! I wash it right away and the ink comes off completely.  It's great :)


It's hard to see that I used the Brayer on the card but I did.  I used Daffodil Delight ink on my embossing folder and then I ran my card stock through the Big Shot.  I did use Daffodil Delight Card as well.  I'm not sure why but this card makes me smile.  Maybe it's because it's Spring time and I am all done with all the snow we have been getting here in NH.  Maybe it's all the bright colors that I used.  I found it fitting since this card made me smile that I should use a sentiment that said "so many smiles..."

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White Card Stock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Designer Series Paper:  Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection
Ink: Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Tools: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly

5 comments:

  1. This bright card makes me smile too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright colors! Love the beautiful patterns on your butterflies. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Friday Mashup sketches. This card is absolutely beautiful and screams SPRING! Great job! Love it and you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the embossing folder with the braying gave it a two tone effect.. So pretty and spring feeling. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously bright and cheery card! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete