Wednesday, March 27, 2013

First Communion Invitations are DONE :)

Hi Stampers,

Another quick post today to show you how Maya's first communion invitations came out.  I totally CASE.  If someone of you don't know what CASE means - Copy And Steal Everything!  That's exactly what I did on this card.  I CASEd this card from Malena from Scrapps & Cropps.


I used Crosses of Hope and Oh, Hello stamp sets for the front of the card.


I printed this out on my home printer.  The stamp at the bottom comes from Open Sleigh.  Who would have thought I could use a Christmas stamp on the invitation :)

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Card Stock
Ink:  Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Crosses of Hope, Oh, Hello
Embellishments: Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Love these! Love pink and brown. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking
    for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to create this type of fantastic informative web site.


    Here is my web-site; progressive dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra
    of your helpful information. Thank you for the post.
    I'll definitely return.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: Brunette Rachel Roxxx rides a Big Cock

    ReplyDelete