Friday, March 8, 2013

All About A Bunny...


Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!!!  This week seemed like it dragged for me, what about you?  Glad it's Friday and that the weekend is here.  It will be a busy weekend but glad it's here.  Tonight Maya has her first dance competition for the season.  She is on cloud nine and super excited in competiting for the first time in ballet.  She goes on stage tonight at 5:30.  I am so excited for her and all her friends that will be competiting.  I will be volunteering back stage so I should be able to sneak in some pictures that I will post over the weekend.  Best of luck ladies and dance your heart out!!

I have been working on my Easter cards this week so I found it fitting that it went along with  CASology Challenge this week. 


I decided to do something different other then a typical size card.  I wanted something fun and exciting since I will be sending this to my nephew's and niece.  They will get a kick out of this cute bunny.  This particular card I will be sending to my niece Delia for Easter since it has the Pink Pirouette Card Stock.

I used the Hearts Framelits Die in Whisper White for the base of my card.  And the rest is all about punches.  I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval and the Large Oval Circle Punch.  The cute bow is Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon. 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and White Gel Pen
Embelishments:  3/8" Wister Wonder Ruffled Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Hearts Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval and Large Oval Circle Pun

5 comments:

  1. Cute bunny cards and good luck to Maya tonight! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I love how you've created this bunny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative is your bunny card, love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Elsa! This is great, what a great take on the "bunny" Cue Card. It's great to see you playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic shaped card! Love the bow. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete