Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MOJO 281

Hi Stampers,

Hope you all had a good Wednesday.  I had an opportunity today while my youngest rested to get in my stamp room and create this cute card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  The sketch this week is provided by Mary Fish.  

 Mojo281 

I have been dying to use the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and I soon as I saw this sketch I knew I had to use it.  The base of my card I used Whisper White Card Stock.  The next layered I took a piece of Summer Starfruit Card Stock and stamped the image from Mixed Bunch in the same color.  I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch for all three circles.  The middle circle I used Tangerine Tango Card Stock and embossed it with the Chevron Embossing Folder to add some texture.  The ribbon is from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.  I decided not to use a sentiment on the outside of the card but will use one on the inside.



Stampin’ Up products used:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Paper: Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Ink: Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch
Embossing Folder: Chevron
Punch: 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. I love that DSP and the sketch. Fun way to showcase the DSP. I need to get some now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. luvin the dp...so cute...hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope you find little time to create!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete