Monday, February 18, 2013

7 Hours to Late!!!

Hi Stampers,

I started working on this card on Sunday and then got distracted with the girls and laundry.  Didn't finish it until tonight and I was about to post it on the challenge I was going to enter and the challenge closed 7 hours ago.  A little to late this time.  I still wanted to post the card since I am in love with the color combination and layout.

The base of this card is Daffodil Delight Card Stock.  The doily is Baja Breeze and I used the Big Shot with the Paper Doily Sizzlit.  The strip of card stock is Calypso Coral embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder.  I have been dying to use the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit from the Spring Catalog.  I used the little cup cake holders and sponged Baja Breeze along the edges.  I didn't have a Baja Breeze brad but decided to use a Pool Party Brad since that is what I had at home.  The sentiment is from Best of Everything stamp set. 


Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Stampin’ Ink
Stamp Sets: Best of Everything
Accesories:  In Color Designer Printed Brads in Pool Party, Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit
Tools: Big Shot, Paper Doily Sizzlit

2 comments:

  1. Bummer you were too late to enter in the challenge. I know which one you were going to enter it into and your card is PERFECT for it! Love the doily and the Pop-up posies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie. I was bummed I was to late. I need to stop doing laundry next time :)

    ReplyDelete