Thursday, January 3, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #23

I  must say that I have been very productive the past couple of days actually paper crafting. My goal for 2013 is to do at least two challenges each week.  So far so good but lets see how long this lasts :) 

This is my first time doing a challenge for the Paper Craft Crew.  Now for the exciting news, they are offering some type of BLOG CANDY at least once a month. Why don't you join this challenge as well for the opportunity to win some BLOG CANDY!!!

This is the sketch for this week.


PCCCS023-Sketch


I am so excited about the Spring Catalog going live today and I've been having a great time playing with all my new goodies.  The base of my card is Very Vanilla Card Stock.  The next layer is Pretty in Pink Card Stock which I used the Chevron Embossing Folder on.  The next layer I used the Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper which comes out today in the Spring Catalog for Stampin' Up!  I used my Tasteful Trim Biz XL in Pool Party Card Stock.  My greeting is from Oh, Hello along with the cordinating Oval Framelit Die from the Spring Catalog.  The background is stamped in Pretty in Pink and the Oh, Hello is stamped in Real Red.


Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink and Pool Party
Specialty Paper:   Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Real Red
Stamp Set: Oh, Hello Clear Mount
Embossing Folder: Chevron Folder
Tools: Big Shot and Oval Framelit Die

The 2013 Spring Catalog comes out today.  If you need a paper copy contact me and I will send you one.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

  1. Elsa, I just love your card. Great texture with the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we look forward to having you join us again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete