Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mojo Monday & Spring Catalog Sneak Peek (1/3/13)!!!

Happy 2013 everyone!

I hope everyone had a good holiday and a happy New Year.  My family and I decided to stay in this year and watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve.  Maya who is only 7 tried very hard to stay up until 12 but she could not do it.  She fell asleep around 11.  My husband and I did wake her up but she does not remember it or remember watching the ball drop with us.  I guess there is always next year :)

My first post of the for the New Year is my Mojo Monday card. This week we have a nice simple sketch created by Carole Burrage.

Mojo274

The base of my card I used Early Espresso Card Stock and on top of that I used a piece of Pretty in Pink Card Stock.  The patterned paper is from the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper Stack*. On top of the designer series paper there is another piece of Eary Espresso Card Stock and I used the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder*.   For my ribbon I wanted something delicate and simple looking so I chose the 5/8" Crochet Trim.  The greeting is from the Oh, Hello* Stamp Set and is stamped in Lucky Limeade, along with the background of the oval stamped in Pretty in Pink.  I used the Oval Framelit Die* that coordinates with this stamp set.  I also used my Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink markers to color in the pretty rose.

I think that the greeting is a perfect way to start the New Year by thanking all my loyal customers and followers.  I hope you enjoyed my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge card and thank you very much for your first visit of 2013! Have a great day!



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two Designer Series Paper Stack*
Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set: Oh, Hello*
Embellishments: 5/8" Crochet Trim
Die:  Oval Collection Framelit Die*
Embossing Folder: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder*
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL

*2013 Spring Catalog (January 3, 2013)

Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Elsa! I love it and especially love the embossed Early Espresso piece! :) Looking forward to getting this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie. You are going to love the set. I can't stop using it :)

    ReplyDelete