Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mojo #275

Is it the weekend yet?  I have been sick since last weekend but I feel much better today.  Still not 100% but at least I am not as stuffed up as before.  Seems like a lot of people that I have been taking too are doing through the same thing.  Tis' the season!!!

Since I have home today I wanted to get in my craft room and create something.  Today I decided to do another sketch for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

Mojo275


The base of my card is Very Vanilla Card Stock, a must have in my stamp room.  The next layered I used Pretty in Pink Card Stock and embossed it with my Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The designer paper is from the Spring Catalog and it is called Tea for Two Designer Series Paper. This is definitely one of my top favorite designer series paper.  The square is a piece of Lucky Limeade which coordinates with this paper pack.  I am using my 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade for my bow.  The oval shaped is punched out using the Extra-Large Oval Punch.  This is a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock stamped in So Saffron using the stamp set Oh, Hello also from the Spring Catalog.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two
Ink: So Saffron
Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello
Embellishments: 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade
Embossing Folder: Chevron
Punches: Extra Large Oval

Don't forget that I am currently taking on new members to join my Stamp Set of the Month Club.  Do you want to get something in your mailbox besides bills?  Do you want to get a surprise package in your mailbox once a month?  Something fun for you to get?  Have a class sent right to your door.  This club is perfect for those who can't attend classes.  This club can be done from the comforts of your own home.  Contact me today for more details!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment