Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fab Friday 09

Wednesday's are busy for me with chauffeuring the girls to ballet in the afternoon.  I could always count on having some down time in the morning to catch up on stuff at home until today.  My youngest, Avery, has decided after 2 years that she wants to take a break from ballet and try gymnastics instead.  So off we went to her first gymnastics class and she absolutely loved it.  As many of you know I have two girls and they couldn't be far from opposites.  Maya is so into her ballet and when she found out that Avery was taking a break she was floored.

Even though I had a busy day with kids activities I made a point to get into my craft room and whip out a quick card for this week's Fab Friday.


I like mentioned, I didn't have to much time on my hands but even with that said, I am loving this sketch and the end result.  My card base is Very Vanilla Card Stock.  The next layer is actually another piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock cut 1/4" smaller then the card base.  I used the Lacy & Lovely stamp set for the flower and used Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive ink.  My happy birthday sentiment came from the Apothecary Art stamp set and that is stamped in Pumpkin Pie on a strip of Very Vanilla Card stock.  In the center of my flowers I put a Rhinestone for a little extra sparkle.  I also punched out a flower using my Boho Blossom in Old Olive.



Stampin’ Up! products used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Old Olive

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set:  Lacy & Lovely and Apothecary Art
Punch: Boho Blossom
Embellishments:  Rhinestones


Don't forget that I am currently taking on new members to join my Stamp Set of the Month Club.  Do you want to get something in your mailbox besides bills?  Do you want to get a surprise package in your mailbox once a month?  Something fun for you to get?  Have a class sent right to your door.  This club is perfect for those who can't attend classes.  This club can be done from the comforts of your own home.  Contact me today for more details!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! 


4 comments:

  1. I love this CAS design and your color combination is perfect! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card! I really like your double layer of the Very Vanilla….very finished looking! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this CAS card Elsa! The colors are great! I am going to CASE this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the color combination and all of that lovely white space. Thanks for joining us Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete