Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Saturday!!!

What a beautiful day here in NH today!! The sun is shinning and it's warm out again - 62 today.  We had ballet this morning for my 3 year old, Avery.  This afternoon we are celebrating a friends birthday who is turning 3.  It is a Halloween themed birthday party and we all get to dress up.  I do have to admit, Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays - but the things we do for our kids :)  Girls are very excited for it so this year we are definitely using our costumer more then once so we worth the money we spent.  LOL

I have been busying creating some boxes for my daughter's teachers this year.  We will stuff them with some yummy candy - if we can stop eating it!!! - Hopefully they won't see them before they have a chance to bring them in :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend - be safe - for the upcoming storm!!!





Happy Stamping!!

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment