Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stamp of the Month Club - June

Hi Stampers,

I have been stamping with a new stamp set that I have chosen for my Stamp of the Month Club for the month of June.  The stamp set that I have chosen for the month of June was Memorable Moments. 

Here's a peak at the cards my members received in the mail. This month my club members also received an extra little gift from me.


















Here's what's included in the Stamp of the Month Club (each month):

  • Stamp Set of the month (eight month membership) - Brand new stamp set valued between $15.95 - $21.95 PLUS 2 FINISHED samples with ENVELOPES
  • Stamp sets can be changed as long as you let me know before the deadline
  • Anyone can join ... no matter where you live in the US
Your membership is for 8 months and costs $30 for a clear mount stamp set (cost includes shipping).  Package will arrive in the mail giving you something to look forward to instead of BILLS!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Contact me today to register!!



1 comment:

  1. Elsa, I was thrilled to get my package in the mail with the two gorgeous cards you made and the little extra surprise! Cannot wait to start using my stamp set. I am already excited and looking forward to next month's package. :)
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete