Sunday, April 1, 2012

You can start ordering your "Summer Smooches" products TODAY!!!












Just a reminder that you can start ordering from the new product suite "Summer Smooches" starting today April 1st-30th - and then they won't be available until the new 2012-2013 catalog is released.  Go to my demonstrator website to place your order.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Click here to view the entire flyer.  

Product Details:
  • Designer Series Paper coordinates with Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
  • Designer Fabric coordinates with Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
  • Fabric Designer Brads: 24 pieces, 8 each of 3 designs
Leave me a comment and let me know which products you would like to see in my next class.  If you have any questions about the Summer Smooches Promotion please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment