Saturday, April 28, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog - 2 days left to order!!

There are only 2 days left to order out of the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog. It will expire April 30th. 

Not sure what's in the Occasions Mini Catalog? If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out!! There are some CUTE things in there that may no longer be available in 2 days (some products may transfer to the new catalog coming in June, but you never know...even I don't!) Check out the products online HERE or download the PDF version of the catalog HERE.

Go browse the catalog online by following the links provided above. Don't wait too long...remember these products are only available for 2 more days. 

Contact me directly by e-mailing me at elsa.barthel@comcast.net or visit my Stampin' Up! website and order right from the website any time of day or night. Just find the SHOP NOW button in the top right hand corner and start shopping! 

**I will be placing a local order (Nottingham, NH), so feel free to order through me by e-mailing me your order by MONDAY, April 30th at noon. I will be sending in an order at that time.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment