Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Got Scraps????

Got scraps? Are you looking for different ideas on how to use them up?  From now on I will be keeping every scrap I have with my designer series papers.  This is a great and fun technique to try using your scraps.  This card is using my favorite Sale-A-Bration designer series paper Everyday Enchantment.  I created this fun Herringbone Technique with my scraps. 


Stampin' Supplies:

Stamps:  Best of Everything  
Ink:  Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, and Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Everyday Enchantment Brad & Ribbon Bundle 

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the Herringbone Technique.  

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment