Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clearance Rack has been updated!!

Stampin' Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with some of the items from the recently retired Holiday Mini Catalog.  Check out some of my favorites below that were added.  There is many more so make sure you check out the Clearance Rack now!!
Stampin' Card Keeper ONLY $3.59!!



Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit ONLY $8.79
Cherry Trim 6x6 Album - Coordinates with the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit! ONLY $4.39



Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper ONLY $4.39



Leave me a comment here and let me know which new item added to the Clearance Rack is your favorite.  I stocked up yesterday on items I had missed out on when they retired.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment