Thursday, March 1, 2012

Got Green?

Hi Stampers!

This week I decided to participate in the The Paper Players challenge. This is my first time participating in the challenge.  I can not believe we are in March right now.  I am thinking ahead a few weeks to St. Patrick's Day when I made this card.

PP84 and Got Green?? 

 





Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Got Treats
Cardstock:  Lucky Limdeade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Everyday Enchantment 
Ink:  Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  1 1/4" Square Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 


Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Love that DP as a background...perfect for that special March holiday! So glad you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LeAnne for the sketch inspiration. Looking forward to participating in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa! Wow, is this ever fun! I really like how you paired the patterned papers with that sassy sentiment. Awesome inspiration for a St. Patty's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this paper is perfect for st paddy's day and how clever of you to did out that stamp! Love it...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Elsa! I love your choice of designer paper! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and a great way to show off the shamrock, I love what you did with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the great comments. You are making me blush!! Looking forward to playing on this challenge again.

    ReplyDelete