Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Fun - Mommy & Me or Daddy & Me!!

I have made some changes to my Easter Fun class!! I have had some interest in making this a Mommy & Me, Daddy & Me class!! Don't have a child? No problem!! Still come and enjoy making these fun treats!! RSVP by Wednesday, March 28th.  

 

----------------------------------------

 

Hi Stampers!!

 

I was busy over the weekend creating the Easter projects we will be making at my Easter Fun class on Sunday, April 1st, at 2:00 PM.  

 

 

Come and make three Easter inspired creations perfect for the kids, teacher's gifts, place settings, co-workers, or for yourself.  If you love to create and hang out with the girls this class is for you!!

 

Class Cost:  $15 or FREE with a minimum of $25 product order.  

 

You need to RSVP for this event by March 28th.

 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment